Lemek Foundation aims to support and increase the number of women in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Maths(STEAM). Queens in STEAM prepares this generation of girls & women in tech to be tomorrow’s role models. The programme is targeted at age-group between 5 to 60 years.
MICT SETA accredited courses are also available.
Available programmes include the following & may range between 2-40 weeks:
- Introduction to Coding & Robotics (Accredited or Non-accredited)
- Web Development (Accredited or Non-accredited)
- Introduction to Computers (Accredited or Non-accredited)
- Introduction to Electronics (Non-accredited)
- Cellphone repairs (Non-accredited)
- Desktop/Laptop repairs (Non-accredited)
- 3D designing & printing
- 4th Industrial Revolution unpacked
- Cardboard box mechatronics